Meet your local Mortgage Broker in Melbourne CBD
Servicing not just Melbourne CBD, but Greater Melbourne, and all surrounding suburbs. We even go interstate when we need to!
Get in touch with our expert team today!
Your local expert will be in touch soon
Having helped many home buyers with their home loan, I have been able to help borrowers understand how to meet their short and long term financial goals, by removing the confusion around the many home loan options available and guide them along the way. That’s why my key objective is to ‘Take The Confusion Out of Lending’ for all of my borrowers.
"we can take the confusion out of lending by comparing hundreds of home loans in one session saving you time and money by sourcing the most competitive home or investment loan product for your needs."
With close to 30 years’ experience in financial services and access to more than 30 lenders, Peter will simplify the lending process by first meeting face-to-face with borrowers for a confidential discussion to fully understand their situation and goals. From here, it’s a matter of explaining what’s involved, answering any questions and identifying the right financial product/s to suit each borrower’s specific needs.
How else will Peter assist?
As your dedicated finance broker, Peter works in your interests and typically will:
- Save you running around by presenting the best finance options to meet your needs, at highly competitive interest rates
- Prepare and submit the loan application and all supporting documents with your choice of lender
- Follow-up as required with the nominated lender on the progress of the application
- Keep you updated and work through any possible challenges with the lender until the transaction for your new property or commercial venture is approved and settles
- Arrange ‘transportation’ of your loan to another property or venture if required in the future, to meet any possible changes in your financial position (depending on your position and circumstances)
- Can assist you in future with recommendations and options in restructuring or refinancing if your situation changes or you’re wanting to buy more property
Professional Development and Qualifications
Peter is a Full Member of the MFAA, a network group member of CPA Victoria and holds a Dip FS (FMBM) as well as Cert IV (WTA) and is also SEQUAL accredited to offer borrowers in their twilight years a service paramount to estate planning. He also conducts regular seminars and presentations for small local or community groups on understanding the lending process and the advantages of using a mortgage broker as opposed to dealing directly with one bank.
Peter works closely within a network of real estate agents based in Carlton, Docklands, East Melbourne and Melbourne CBD to help potential first home buyers and property investors ensure they have the funds available to them before finalising a purchase or bidding at auction.
His client base is spread throughout Melbourne and interstate.
Whilst other brokers insist clients go their office, Peter understands borrowers time constraints and is flexible enough to provide a service to visit borrowers at a convenient time and place for them.